If you accept these terms and conditions on behalf of a company or any other person (physical or legal), you warrant that you have full authority to contract the person or the company with these terms and conditions.
CMR Management places a very serious emphasis on personal data protection. CMR Management is committed to protecting your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Law and the principles set out below. This Policy applies to all Websites and all Services. This Policy does not apply to third-party websites, applications, software or components that can be accessed or made available through links to the CMR Management Websites or Services.
“Client” means the person (legal or physical) who subscribes to CMR Management Services.
“Data Protection Legislation” means the provisions of Directive 95/46 EC of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and Directive 2002/58 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the public communications sector, as well as any national legislation and / or implementing regulations applicable to the CMR Management and / or the Client, be fined or replaced from time to time.
“Services” means CMR Management products and services that may change over time to which Customer has subscribed under the Agreement.
“User” applies to this User Policy for Websites and Service Users on behalf of the Customer (also referred to as the “You”).
“Websites” means all the websites provided and operated by CMR Management.
“CMR Management” is the brand and management service of SC Rage Solutions SRL’s online CMR
For the purposes of this Policy, “personal data”, “processing”, “data subject”, “data controller”, “data processor” and “supervisor” will have the same meaning as set out in the applicable Data Protection Legislation.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are sent back to the website that generated them at each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow websites to recognize a user’s device.
Cookies make several different things, such as allowing you to more efficiently navigate between pages, remind your preferences, and generally improve user experience. They can also ensure that the ads you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Certain cookies contain personal information – for example, if you click on “login log in” when you log in, a cookie will save your username. Most cookies do not collect information that could identify you, but will collect more general information such as how users get on the website and how they use websites or the general location of the user.
There are basically four types of cookies:
- Session cookies that remain only during session usage. They are deleted when the user closes the internet browser. Li>
- Persistent cookies that remain even after the session is closed. They are stored on the user’s hard drive until it expires (persistent cookies have a set expiration date) or until the user deletes the cookies. Persistent cookies can be used to collect user ID information, including Web browsing behavior or user preferences for a particular website. Li>
- Cookies belonging to the site you enter. li>
- Third-party cookies that are downloaded from a site whose content is downloaded indirectly, for example from an image tag or a banner. li>
Most browsers support them (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, NeCMR Managementcape, Safari, etc.). However, users can set their browsers to reject cookies, or delete cookies when they do. For this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located in the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” ).
Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you may notice that some sections of the Website do not work properly and certain Services will not be usable.
Generally, cookies used by CMR Management have up to four different functions:
- Essential Cookies: Certain cookies are essential to the operation of the Website. For example, certain cookies allow CMR Management to identify the user and provide the user with access to the registration page or authentication. These cookies do not collect information about you that will be used for marketing or for storing the places you have accessed on the internet. This category should not be disabled. If a user opts to disable these cookies, the user will no longer be able to access all the content that these pages might offer. Li>
- Performance and Analysis Cookies: These cookies collect information about how Users / visitors use a Website, for example, which pages visit the most often and whether they receive error messages from webpages. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. All information collected by these cookies is anonymous and is used to improve the way the Website works.
- Functional Cookies: CMR Management can use functional cookies to allow CMR Management to remember your preferences.
4. COLLECTED DATA
CMR Management may collect and process personal data in a number of ways through which you consent to this document, including for the following reasons:
- Authenticate and Identify Yourself on the Website / Service;
- To provide you with the websites you have registered for;
- Follow the information you’ve provided
- Measuring the Use of Your Sites by You for Improvement;
- Offering personalized services, support, or information that you requested, especially based on your likely interests;
- Sending business messages to you, including payments or subscription expiration;
- Send to you information about CMR Management, the launch of new Services, special offers and similar information;
- Making market research about your interests and other users
- Reducing fraud, software piracy and protecting CMR Users and Customers, and protecting CMR Management.
WEB NAVIGATION STATISTICS
When browsing the Websites, CMR Management collects technical information transmitted to your CMR Management by your browser, including the type of browser used, the operating system, and the IP address.
This information is collected for purposes that include:
- A better understanding of how the Website is used to improve it; or
- Diagnosing Technical Issues on Websites.
This information will not be used to be directly linked to you and is collectively collected to allow CMR Management to make statistical measurements about the Website. This statistical information may also be communicated by CMR Management to third parties.
When contacting CMR Management to obtain information about CMR Management, or to obtain support from CMR Management, you must communicate your contact details (including name, telephone number, email address, etc.). This contact information will only be used to:
- the answer to your questions, or
- Sending CMR Management newsletters to you if you indicated that you are interested, or
- Provide information related to Services such as test authentication data or cargo shipments if you have requested it.
Websites may contain tools, widgets, or content that link to other websites and services operated by third parties. Please note that CMR Management is not responsible for the privacy practices of these third-party websites and invites you to read the privacy policies of these third parties for more information.
5.PROCESSED COLLECTED DATA
When you subscribe and use the Services, CMR Management collects and processes your personal data in a number of ways, through which you consent, and in particular for the following purposes:
- For customer relationship management (for example, for issuing bills, exchanging correspondence in the context of a contractual relationship, identifying in sent messages,
- For the performance of the Agreement and the provision of the Services in the context of the Contract;
- For information or promotion activities of CMR Management Services or Products and / or Services;
- To prevent abuse and fraud (including data transfers to judicial authorities or victims of abuse and fraud);
- For statistical purposes related to the use of the Services.
Please note that the use of the Services is also subject to the provisions of the Agreement. Please consult these guidelines to learn more about protecting your privacy in relation to the specifics of the Services.
USER NAME AND PASSWORD
When you subscribe to Services, you may receive a user name and personal password to secure access to your data (“Access Means”). These usernames and passwords must be used in accordance with the provisions of the Agreement.
INFORMATION ON USE
When using the Services, CMR Management collects additional individual and company-specific information that may be of interest to you. These include the date and time you performed various activities on the CMR Management platforms and the status of your personal access account settings.
This usage information is stored to personalize the Services and to propose new Services to support Service Billing for service management statistics as a test to prevent abuse and fraud. CMR Management reserves the right to provide user information for competent authorities to investigate abuses and frauds.
When you access the Services, CMR Management can collect the IP addresses of your computer as well as information about its software configuration. This technical configuration information is used by CMR Management for technical assistance (helpdesk) to improve the quality and accessibility of the Services for statistical purposes related to technical assistance and service management for contractual purposes and to prevent abuse and / or fraud.
If your personal data has been obtained by CMR Management in the context of the sale of the Services, or you have explicitly consented to it, CMR Management may send you information about their present and future services. You may, however, choose not to receive these messages by sending us a written request on email or using the unsubscribe / unsubscribe link.
In any case, users who do not want to receive messages from CMR Management in the context of direct marketing campaigns can always ask CMR Management by email at the address above to be entered for free in the list created for this purpose.
The newsletters you have subscribed to always contain the possibility to unsubscribe in case you no longer want to receive newsletters. Even after you have unsubscribed from newsletters, you can still receive contract or product-related messages unless you inform CMR Management by sending an email to the address above.
6.PERSONAL DATA SHARING
CMR Management further reserves the right to share personal information in the following situations, to which you hereby consent:
- When CMR Management receives the request to provide information in response to quotes, court rulings or other applicable lawsuits;
- When CMR Management believes in good faith that the provision of information is required to prevent fraud or to respond to fraud, defending Websites or applications against attacks, or protecting the property and security of CMR Management, its Clients and Users or the public
- If CMR Management merges with or is acquired by another company; in these cases your information will probably be part of the assets to be transferred.
CMR Management understands that the security of your personal information is important. That’s why CMR Management has administrative, technical, and physical security controls and follows all necessary steps to protect your personal data both online and offline.
8. ACCESS, MODIFICATION AND OPOZITION
You have the right to free access, correction or opposition to the use of personal data. Upon receipt of the written request and after an identity check, CMR Management will correct or delete your personal data from the CMR Management databases. Please also note that you can access and correct most of your data on the service.